LBP110/220 (220/230 Volt) $2,555.00
Extended Life Program (recommended) $475.00
Microwave Staining Kit $85.00
Click here for a copy of the terms of the Extended Life Program
Microwaves come with 8 feet of chemical resistant exhaust duct, 2
clamps for the exhaust duct, CAP baseline test for microwave and temperature reproducibility and tips on microwave usage.
- Vacuum/gas inlet
- Extended Life Program
This is a new Microwave product that meets the new CAP
(College of American Pathologists) Anatomic Pathology Checklist requirements for laboratory microwaves when properly installed and maintained. Unlike household microwaves, it also
meets the OSHA requirements for a laboratory microwave. It operates like the domestic microwave ovens that many histotechs are used to using. It programs similarly with a touch pad and can store up to 10 different
protocols. It has 1,000 watts of microwave power, the most common power level of domestic microwaves sold today. This oven has a powered cavity ventilation system that
can be connected into the house air handling system or to any of the commonly available stand alone laboratory air handling system.
This microwave is geared primarily as a replacement for those using household microwave ovens in the processes of cell staining, immunochemistry, antigen retrieval or other post cell preparation processes.
- Operates just as a domestic microwave oven using time and power level
- 120 volt operation – needs no special wiring
- Up to 1,000 watts of microwave power
- 5 different power levels plus a hold feature
- Simple to use control pad
- Up to ten programs can be stored for your most popular protocol
- Cavity fume extraction meets the CAP checklist requirements when properly installed
- Mode stirrer gives excellent uniform heating without the need of a breakable turntable common to domestic microwaves
- User programmable controller can store 10 time/power protocols
- Cavity is 13" Long x 13" Deep x 8 1/16" High
- Outer dimensions are: 20 1/8" Long x 15" Deep x 12" High
- Compact microwave – uses minimal counter space
- Stainless steel cavity and wrapper for easy clean up, chemical resistance and long life
- Fully safety tested including microwave leakage
- Easy to connect, just plug into a standard 15 amp outlet and connect to the Please Note!!
Our microwave ovens are production tested for electrical and microwave leakage safety and meet US FCC requirements. .