Water Purification & Detection, Light Tables, Lab Balances & More
Ladd Research sells a wide variety of small equipment & instruments including incubators, hot & cold plates, light boxes, ultrasonic cleaners & more.
Hands Down - the industry's best portable balance
- Mechanical and software protection provides superior resistance to shock and overloading
- Easy, snap-in RS232 or USB interface accessory
- g, kg*, oz, ozt, lbs and combined lb:oz display**, dwt
- Software lock switch and integrated transportation lock
* kg available in models SP202, SP402, SP602, SP401 and SP601
** lbs and lb:oz available in models SP202, SP402 and SP401
Product Description Below
Starting at: $219.00
Stainless steel design in a high performance, easy-to-use, portable scale
- 10x capacity rated overload protection
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel pan and housing
- Bright backlit LCD
- g, kg, decimal or fractional oz, fluid oz (of water), lb, lb:oz
- 4 large non-slip adjustable rubber feet
- SmarTextTM user interface guides users through application use and scale setup
The Valor 3000 Xtreme offers high precision readability, durability, and ease of use, in a sleek and stainless steel housing. Washdown version models ensure that the Valor 3000 Xtreme meets the needs of even the most demanding enviornments.
Starting at: $394.00
Convenient, compact weighing in the palm of your hand
- Backlit display for easy viewing in low light
- g, oz, dwt, ozt*
- Protective snap-on cover
Small enough to fit in your pocket, this electronic scale is great for your prep work and field experiments. Why carry bulky equipment when you can easily take our hand-helds with you?
*oz, ozt and dwt only available in models HH120 and HH320
Starting at: $112.00
The Ohaus CL is a portable scale for basic weighing in grams. Two easy-to-use buttons let you start weighing right out of the box. Use it in the office, lab or carry it with you anywhere.
Simple weighing at an affordable price
- Load cell lock protects scales when transported or stacked for storage
- g, ozt, lb:oz, dwt
- Auto shut-off
Starting at: $78.00
Redefining value in moisture analysis - Flexible choices with capacities from 35g to 110g and readabilities of 0.01g to 0.001g.
- Easy to set up and operate. The Ohaus MB45/35 utilize a dot matrix graphic display for quick setup and use. The Ohaus MB23/25 employ a bright backlit LCD display.
- Haloagen or IR heating elements. The Ohaus MB45/35/25 have a fast and even heating halogen lamp, while the Ohaus MB23 uses a glass free IR heating system.
- Simple or Advanced. The Ohaus MB45 features powerful software with an integrated database to store 50 drying procedures along with the ability to track statistical data. All products feature multiple shutoff criteria to save time and cost.
Starting at: $2,595.00
The economical portable scale
- Best overall overload protection and durability in its class
- Superior RF protection for use in production areas
- g, lb:oz, Newton
- Battery or AC powered
- Available with postal charts and metal letter holders
From the laboratory to the field, our Compact Scales are reliable and easy to use. The portable Compact moves with you to any environment and has a long battery life for all-day field experiments. Consistent and quick weighing has never been so easy!
Starting at: $25.00
Moisture Analyzer Accessories
All accessories can be used with any Moisture Analyzer except for:
- In-Use Cover
- Security Device
- RS232 Cable, PC 9 Pin
These products are to be used with the MB45 and MB35
Starting at: $8.00
This traditional distillation unit produces from 300 - 400 ml per hour from a 1000 ml flask. This water has been shown to have a conductivity of 7 x 10-7 Mhos, and to be essentially free from biological contamination. Hardware, heating mantle and powerstat included.