The lightweight Model L865 Diamond Band Saw is designed for medium precision and efficient cutting of hard and brittle materials. While constructed of a high impact polymer, the saw is rugged enough to cut through materials such as soft metals and polymers. Samples can be safely hand fed into the blade with or without the standard specimen guide. The diamond plated, steel core blades are designed for long life under normal conditions. Easy blade access and replacement procedures make occasional saw maintenance extremely simple. Coolant is contained in a reservoir at the base of the saw.
- Small, lab bench size
- Rugged, corrosion-proof construction
- Powerful motor cuts fast, won't bog down under load
- Minimum coolant splash for clean cutting
- Easy access coolant tray for fast and easy clean up
- Quick adjustable blade guide keeps the blade tracking properly
- Large work table for cutting samples from the bulk
- Sample guide for straight, flat surfaces
- Economically priced
- Dimensions - 12" W x 14" D x 18" H
- Weight - 15 lbs.
- Maximum Sample Diameter - 3.25"
- Cutting Table Dimensions - 12" W x 13" D
- Standard Blade Thickness - 0.022"
- Available in 115 VAC 50/60 Hz only
|Product Brand||--- None ---|