The Model L660 is designed to be a multipurpose precision saw using diamond wheels up to 7" in diameter. Its' low speed allows it to cut all materials traditionally cut with a high speed diamond wheel while also cutting very fragile and soft materials with minimal subsurface damage. A variety of sample holders provides a means to mount any shape sample while goniometer adaptability simplifies the cutting of orienting crystals.
An internal optic sensor and belt drive system eliminate broken gears and sample damage by terminating the cutting process when wheel rotation is impeded. Coolant reservoir is lowered and easily removed by opening an access door located on the front panel.
- Dimensions: 15" W x 13" H x 15" D
- Net Weight: 39 lbs.
- Wheel Rotation: 0-250 rpm
- Wheel Diameter: 3"(75mm), 4"(100mm), 5"(125mm), 6"(150mm) & 7"(175mm)
- Maximum Sample Diameter: 2.8" (71mm)
- Specimen Load: 0-2000 grams
- Spindle Diameter: 0.5" (12.7mm)
- Micrometer Feed: 0-1.000", 0.001" increments or 0-25mm, 0.01mm increments
- Reservoir Capacity: 1200ml
- Electrical Input: 100VAC 50/60 Hz, 115VAC 50/60 Hz or 220VAC 50/60 Hz
- Single axis goniometer
- Diamond wheel (7" x 0.020")
- 2.4" Support collars (2 included)
- Arbor spacer (1.5")
- Arbor spacer (0.5")
- Mounting block kit
- Water soluble coolant (1qt)*
- Wheel dressing stick*
- Various mounting waxes*
|Product Brand||--- None ---|